There are many possible causes of poor video playback. HD and higher quality videos require a faster than average internet connection and computer processor. If you have a slow connection, are using public or shared Wi-Fi, a cellular data connection, or older computer, you may experience problems. If you are experiencing poor playback you may try one of the following possible solutions:
1) Unplug or turn off other devices using Wi-Fi or system resources and disable or turn off other open computer programs and apps, automatic data backup processes, virus protection and ad blockers that may interfere with HD video playback.
2) Stop any other active downloads of system updates or files you may be downloading in the background.
3) Try restarting your computer or device.
4) Try a different device, if one is available to help you identify whether the problem is your device or your internet connection. 5) Try closing other browser windows or tabs you have opened.
6) Try a different browser and see if that helps. We recommend the latest versions of browsers Google Chrome